System Pics 2021

Hi staniand,

Nice wall art… are they light panels similar to nanoleaf?

Deeg

In the profile FR ( for once) :+1:t3: ATB Peter

1 Like

Hi Deeg,
They’re Polyfoam panels from Decor Mania. Very light and inane RAL colour you like. Just something different.

Nice! Was the addition of the RME DAC a big improvement?

1 Like

Interesting how those speakers look like they have built-in toe in(?)

I’m still using Nac A5 with my Rega, Hegel, Dynaudio system it’s my only Naim left too but have been thinking of having a change did you try anything different?

Yeah - that does look a bit weird. Didn’t notice that until you pointed it out. Must be the slightly wide angle causing the distortion. Everything else looks ok.

Back to normal configuration again. It’s always good to get the Nait 1 out for a play (further back up the thread) but also very nice to get the shiny pizza box back in the system too.
I’m really enjoying the NDX 2 although I must admit to being slightly apprehensive in purchasing this unit given the problems mentioned elsewhere on the forum with firmware, relays etc. Two weeks in, no issues so far and it’s nice to see a familiar green glow coming from the corner of the room.
The factory visit back in 2018 to see and hear the new streamers got me thinking about a return to the Naim stable. SQ aside, I like the way Naim, as a company, operate.
It’s nice to be ‘back’

48 Likes

33 Likes

Not seen an RD40 for years !

1 Like

Looked at one of those before I bought my RD80. Nice to see one!

1 Like

On a boat?? ASW Genius 510.

Devialet… Nice product. One of the more vanguard approach of the last years, IMO

Congrats

1 Like

What’s leaking out off the speaker???

The RME is a great bit of kit. Sound wise it’s very good straight out of the box and then factor in the EQ it’s really impressive.

I haven’t yet but do want to try Simaudio and Octave. No rush since I’ve been very pleased with Hegel.

JBL’s with a Nait XS2? Your system must ROCK!

Claude

It’s the particolare resin that glues the woofer, allowing it elasticity unchanged over time. Ma dealer says it was normal on these speakers.

In effect it’s quite exciting, but even with jazz they’re very pleasant.

1 Like

Love the xbox and TP =)m