System Pics 2021

Thanks - already have that badge. Was not entering into a discussion, only asking what it was (I now see it’s mentioned about 20 posts above what the set up is).

1 Like

Thanks I have also checked that too as you seem to be offended by several of my posts today I’ll delete it now :cry:

Hi I see an email with question but I cannot find the post. The left is indeed a CHC sort of PSU. And right is the stageline. Both standing on a Audiolab 6000N play. The NAIM product are new for me😊

1 Like

Thanks. Hope you are enjoying your Naim journey :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

It reminds me of my nDAC and HC at the time laying on their sides on the floor next to a full rack a few years ago.

May I ask what wood the veneer is on your speakers please?

Hi Colin, to be honest I don’t. They sounded nice.
Audio physic Tempo 3i. I am very happy with it.

1 Like

Just looked them up, Cherry maybe? Looks very exotic, almost like Satinwood in parts. Very nce anyway :+1:

1 Like

Reminds me of Tricolore Pasta… :grinning:

11 Likes

They look great just like that :+1:

I was leaning more towards

unnamed

4 Likes

(Oh my God)

I can’t imagine what Sainsbury’s pasta tastes like! :scream:

Electrifying? :wink:

Maybe… :joy:

Not like De Cecco I’m sure.

Pasta without any PSU are not good at all !

Without any doubt.
Voiello too, probably the grain they use is better.

You can’t get that in Waitrose! You can get De Cecco though. Lovely pasta, had their spaghetti with puttanesca earlier.

1 Like

No change to the system (I love it!), but the addition of a fun jigsaw I was given for my birthday as a backdrop. It reflects much of my musical background… And was fun to make in the lockdown. Let’s ROCK!

59 Likes