System Pics 2023

The rug is beautiful!
And to quote the Dude: “It really ties the room together.”

6 Likes

Yeah Persian rugs go with everything. You can’t go wrong with them in classic, rustic, modern or even industrial decors.

2 Likes

Very nice. My uncle would love to be in Tasmania. Enjoy!

1 Like

Time to change the moniker to NickofHobart?

1 Like

I don’t think I can classify our dinner guest as a pet, so he/ she doesn’t belong on that thread.

Mind you, this one showed up for John Coltrane - most of the others seem to prefer the loud stuff and we got no takers at all for Bruch’s First Violin Concerto.

The whole family may be Philistines, but wallabies generally do make a good sausage, albeit involuntarily.

Strictly-speaking, we are now an hour or so South of Hobart, and I’ll be home again in a few weeks, so the monicker is staying. Anyway, ‘Nick often near Castle Forbes Bay’ doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue.

8 Likes

No changes planned for this year though the 552 will be serviced and may have a 252 as a loaner. Will be interesting. Best to all for 2023.

59 Likes

You’ve tidied up!

Or the Tasmanian old nick :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Nice that you noticed :smiley:, still needs a proper tidy but to be fair it is a working area.

1 Like

How about the “TasmanianDevil”? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wonder when the first picture showing new classic boxes in a system comes up in this thread. (Unless I missed it) :blush:

No pressure @petermjames & @pslosarc :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

New pair of 5m speaker cables and new layout. Ready for a 200 system.

39 Likes

And then change it back next month? I think I’ll stay as I am.

As you can see, I can’t even bring myself to abandon old-fashioned/ iconic green logos and olive fronts for ‘new classic’ boxes…

1 Like

Temp system while Nova and Neats are getting sorted out. BTW, just got message from deler that Neat bass driver has been replaced and Nova has been sent to loacal Naim tech for assesment and then decision will be made what to do next…

29 Likes

I like that piece of furniture.

One bit of the system – Oppo 205 universal disc player, Bluesound Node 2i streamer, Chord Qutest DAC, and Nakamichi Dragon cassette deck. Fruitbox and Beyerdynamic headphone amp just visible…

61 Likes

Nothing new since the Lumin D2 replaced Auralic Aries Mini/Chord Qutest back in October (I think).

61 Likes

Couple more poor quality phone pics – Fruitbox and Lingo 4:

30 Likes

Last bit: NAC 72, Beyerdynamic A20 headphone amp, Hi-Cap and NAP 250:

51 Likes