System Pics 2023

It’s the S1 pre!

4 Likes

Sorry Klout, but I just couldn’t cope with all that clutter - and the cabling would do my head in! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Very nice!

2 Likes

Some lovely photography too!

1 Like

I use Hercules wall hangers (Hercules GSP38WB I think). They are great, but I was nervous at first, especially with the Les Paul - a real heavy lump! Helps that they’re secured onto solid brick walls.

1 Like

Nothing significant changed since last year, mainly because I love this simple system and its sound.
I spend any spare I have on LPs or put it towards my Qobuz subscription.
Happy New Year everyone.

26 Likes

It seems 2023 has started out with lots of tolerance- good. If I had typed ‘bass guitar’ instead of ‘electric bass’, I’d be waiting for very ungenerous remarks….

1 Like

I do like the appearance of the Kudos T88s. I’ve never heard a pair, but I wonder how they compare with the T808s.

Really? Thanks for the siggestion, I will give it a try.

A respected member of this forum had T88s, then had 808s and told me the differences were not large.
That said, I have never heard or seen 808s. The only dealer in the US is 1500 miles away.
I purchased the 88s without having seen or heard them as second hand price was very favorable.
They are a very musical speaker and are likely hard to find as they have been out of production for over 7 yrs. Considering the 808s go for around $40-45,000 a preloved pair of 88s would be a great deal.
To me the pics of 808s are gorgeous.
David

1 Like

Nice setup…. Loving the Naim Audio perspex plaque as well!

1 Like

…and a happy new year to all!

47 Likes

Happy New Year on the Naim system, K&D Sessions providing some nice beats.

38 Likes

And sometimes I wonder if it‘s coincidence?

43 Likes

That turntable on a NEO rack would be yummi.

7 Likes

Very elegant room and goes without saying a superb system….

Happy New Year everyone few pics of main the setup

BK XXLS400 subwoofer now back in place after the removal of the Christmas tree, BK now fitted with SVS SoundPath Isolation feet the bass seems to be more focused and tighter.

Rest of the setup not much change from mid last year 552DR, 300, mDAVE, ND5XS2 and SL2s.

Cables: Morgana DIN-XLR for the 300s, AR Lunar between DAVE and 552, Naim DC1 between ND5XS2 and MScaler, WAVE Storm Reference between MScaler and DAVE, Phantom speaker cables.

I think thats it

50 Likes

Thanks. Happy New Year.

1 Like

Those KEF Metas plus sub woofer makes so much sense if you want to avoid large stand mounts

1 Like

Cheers Ian, sound pretty damn amazing in tandem, probably saving me a small fortune in electronics upgrade path too…

Thank you Wenger :+1:t3: Will contact you via Richard, hey we are literally neighbours :rofl: Best Peter