System Pics 2024

Acronym for artificial intelligence

1 Like

Paul Simon knows!

4 Likes

That’s the only one I know.

DG…

1 Like

I had to google Paul Simon AL to understand.
:+1::smile:

2 Likes

aside of music I love going to Witney(especially the CD and record shop, Truck), any downsides I should know about if I get to the relocation stage? Currently living just outside High Wycombe.

Hi @Marty1964
Unfortunately I do not live in Witney, so can’t really comment. My dealer, Cultured Audio, may be better placed to advise. As an aside I am aware that my dealer is into vinyl so in all probability be aware of the shop you mention.

1 Like

Yes, lots of cds.

Precisely. You can see it a mile off!!

How did you get that image of my shed in my Cornish garden?

1 Like

One of these maybe?:thinking::wink:
Ai (singer) (植村 愛 カリング, born 1981), Japanese-American singer and songwriter.
Ai Kago (加護亜依, born 1988), Japanese pop singer, actress, author and former member of J-pop group Morning Musume.
Ai Kawashima (川嶋 あい), Japanese pop singer, songwriter and pianist.
Ai Otsuka (大塚 愛, born 1982), Japanese pop singer, songwriter, pianist, composer, and actress.
Ai Takahashi (高橋 愛, born 1986), Japanese pop singer and former member of Morning Musume.
Ai Takaoka (高岡 亜衣, born 1982), Japanese singer-songwriter.

1 Like

Always thought those curtains were just the perfect texture and shade for those speakers.

1 Like

Thanks! I really lucked out there. I bought them on a whim from Amazon.

1 Like

I’ve gone for the exact same colour, but different texture to back mine. But the walls are dark grey. Should arrive any day now. Or rather, Mrs. FZ mandated the colour and tasked me to get them made.

1 Like

They are a great match with dark gray!

1 Like

Spot on!

Don’t be jealous :joy:
The best would be a room with that view and a decoration as yours.

1 Like

With my drone of course :joy:

AL , named CARL in the french adaptation, from 2001 Space Odyssey, 1968, S. Kubrick.

So today it means artificial intelligence.

1 Like

Wasn’t the computer in 2001 film called HAL ?
Steve

3 Likes

Yes, I know but was trying to find an alternative for fun and apparently Ai is a very common first name in Japan for both men and women, hence the slightly odd answer :grin:

1 Like