System Pics 2024

Happy New Years Eve, and here’s to a fabulous 2024 with loved ones, great music and awesome music systems.

Here’s my main system in my office/listening room. A ND555 added this year, along with an unexpected encounter with a mint 1990 LP12.

The trusty old Rega Planar 3 is now with the Star in our little games room:

Where Miss Mike sings along to her current favourite song, which I found I had on an old 45!

93 Likes

Loving the fluted addition :wink:

Good luck for 2024

2 Likes

Have a great 2024 Mike.

2 Likes

Lovely grain on the LP12 I bet it sounds absolutely sublime also a fantastic setup Mike.

Happy New Year to all, lets hope its filled with love and happiness.

All the best!

I will post a picture once I draw a line under my 2023 change of direction :grin: nearly there…

2 Likes

HNY to one and all!

And a more wintery photo…

67 Likes

OC to NC for 2024……

ATB for 2024, J

55 Likes

Audio Analogue AA phono stage replacing my Tron.

38 Likes

Some pictures of systems and turntables that are available to listen to at my dealer :innocent:

54 Likes

Björn, looks great. Who is your dealer?

3 Likes

It is not allowed to mention an individual dealer by name on the forum as I understand it but he is located in a larger city located on the west coast of Sweden :innocent:

3 Likes

I believe it’s allowed to mention them but not post direct links. Akkelis audio in Sweden is the store and I’m pretty sure they move most naim boxes of all retailers here :blush:

4 Likes

Great, I didn’t know that Blackbird :+1: That’s right, Stefan at Akkelis sells best of all Naim dealers in Sweden :blush:

2 Likes

Happy New Year to all.

Here is my current setup in two locations.

75 Likes

Happy new year folks :tada:

Here’s mine. Cassette deck and upgrades to the TT are this years additions.

80 Likes

Say hi to him from me. Very nice person.

1 Like

Absolutely, I will, and your name is Chielhier, or?

Michiel from the Netherlands. I think that will be sufficient.
Thxs @Bjorn

1 Like

OK, here we go … I have no idea how the system will look at the end of 2024 :wink:

58 Likes

The Norstone Spider rack was too much visually. Replaced it with a simpler Norstone Esse Vinyl. Still need some cable management.

2023 was a tough year. Onwards and forwards!

67 Likes

@Klout10 Love the finish on your speakers (I’m pretty sure I said that last time I saw them :crazy_face:) … fits in with your room very nicely

1 Like