System Pics 2024

And I have new TV. New black glass unit needs fitting under TV to modernise it. Thanks to HH for changing it out. Pics to follow soon when I get it manoeuvred.

8 Likes

Was at a mate’s house tonight and listened to his new 332 which has replaced his 252, sounded very good I must say, a definite improvement on an already excellent system.

56 Likes

Welcome.

2 Likes

Has he added the 300 PS?

All the best - your spirit is amazing!

3 Likes

28 Likes

Solid 10mm aluminum plates are in the process of making to replace the glass shelfs… with 25 mm for the TT.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Disappointing turning your system on when back home or? I would assume your system place bit more relaxed (which I prefer myself). Guy-guessing. I very much liked my 272/555PSDR/300DR setup.

I haven’t listened to my own system yet, usually wait a day or two after listening to my friend’s system. Same goes for another friend’s 500 system. Have discovered that it is a easy way to be happy with what you have and avoid any thoughts about upgrades.

9 Likes

My wife’s comment when she saw this…
“You’re joking”

1 Like

Interesting comment ref the relative performance of both streamers. The Lumin does fit aesthetically with the ATC 100. What do you think of the amplifier?

It’s superb. Drives my 11’s way better than my nova. It’s sweet, punchy , fast and controls the bass so well. The Lumin seems to compliment it perfectly and the bass depth and texture from the little 11’s is remarkable. Vocals just hang in the room and I have to say it’s the best sound I’ve ever had . Reminds me of Michell Alecto monos I had yrs ago with that lovely class a biased mosfet richness and punch.

I’m smitten with this combo, so glad I tried the Lumin in place of the cool eversolo that dissected the music but didn’t make music

5 Likes

Thanks for your reply. Given its provenance I expected the 100 to sound good but it’s always nice to hear it from people who actually own one.

My system

36 Likes

Super cap
NDX2
PS555DR
300DR
Superlumina speaker cables
Superlumina interconnected
Powerlines

3 Likes

The bottom box is not perfectly aligned ! You could be banished from the forum. :rofl:

11 Likes

He’s only just come on here! Give him a break. :rofl:

2 Likes