System Pics 2024

If my dear Dad was still alive, he could have a chat with you about les elephants :grinning::heart:

25 Likes

I have bought a wall bracelet. Not installed it yet and not sure I will. From our position I would have to raise the height of the tv position by around 30 cm, to be able to install the amp on this tv rack.
Inside, there is not enough place and height for the amp .
Under the tv, inside the rack, there are some SMPS, the router, cables mess, a linear ps for the router.
I really need a higher and bigger tv rack.

1 Like

Now I know the elephant in the room :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those look like Birkenstocks you are wearing. I have the same exact model!
They are the only slipper that can keep my feet warm during the winter months. I love them!

Monotone version.

DG…

23 Likes

Monochrome Version 2.

DG…

23 Likes

The title track says it all. That’s what happens when you move away from naim…:wink:

G

16 Likes

Move back then :laughing:

2 Likes

@GraemeH

Good one.

DG…

4 Likes

For those who wanted to help with my Ear 534 installation, I found this rack and ordered it.
It will replace my tv rack. The tv will stand above it and the amp on the first bottom shelf.
I will remove the 2 middle shelf to give the amp enough air. The dimensions are perfect and it looks very solid. I will just add the same isolation I have now on the floor :

LPH

610565780mm

Poids du produit

15.5kg

Poids supporté (étagère)

50KG/20KG/20KG/50KG

Matériaux

Bois MDF, Fer

24 Likes

A nicely different-styled rack FR :ok_hand:t3:

Look forward to seeing in situ…

1 Like

I would quite like one of those in the khaki frame with the mahogany finish shelves. Looks smart.

Edit: Maker info says Camel frame and Walnut shelves. My mistake.

1 Like

Is that really needed? It looks like there would be plenty of room and the shelf will provide some additional protection for the amp.

With the amp on the bottom shelf, the middle two could be used to keep food warm at dinner parties.

7 Likes

So what you’re saying HH is to use the shelving unit as a hostess trolley? :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly so!

3 Likes

The bottom shelf for the amp, the higher shelf ( where the turntable sits on the pic above) for the tv. ( the tv has a little stand platform).

1 Like

Fitueyes Eiffel

Made in China. Only 140 euros.

4 Likes

I look forward to seeing your Ear 534 sitting on it. Should look really cool and then it’s out of the way. I would keep the other two shelves on it and use them for something else. Maybe some ornaments!

2 Likes

Or a lamp :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like