Terminator Dark Fate

I can’t still work out why the Xmen haven’t caught up with the Avengers.

T2 is a masterpiece. From the building of characters, to the scenery, to the soundtracks. Every action has a reason behind it, and a physical anchor to this world. The effects are wonderful but still believable. The level of detail and the richness of the dialogues…masterly done!

I’m really embarrassed by the direction in which modern action movies are steered by the youth generation…

The only “things” barely saving this one is Arnold and Linda.

1 Like

Actually just watched t2 again.

It does now seem a bit dated to me.

Dark fate is indeed a movie of 2019 by comparison.

Some parts missing from Dark Fate

Like the great score… the awesome Robert Patrick

And a story that takes the franchise forward.

Many directors forget the score can make or break a movie.

Overall though I did like Dark Fate. Hope they continue with a real development on the story. There’s so much that’s possible !!!

I hope it is allowed to die. Much like Star Wars the same ideas seem to get regurgitated.

There are some great stories, let’s pick one and move on to something new!

1 Like

No, of course it couldn’t live up to the books, but could still make for a great TV or movie series.

Contract issues

In most Star Wars film an impossibly small group attack some major Death Star and are successful. (Sorry for spoilers - read no further)

In the last scenes there were three interesting characters and the usual attack on some Empire mega structure/mega force.

The CGI should be there to support the story and not overtake it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.