The best spike boots/de-coupling puckies or isoplats?

JUst wanted to carry on this thread instead of a new one…

is there any isolation product recommended like the Gaia Isopuck for underneath my SN2 ?

My rack is a conventional teak rack on a solid floor ( not wooden )

and are the Gaia 2 recommended to be used under speaker stands for a standmount speaker ?

Thanks for reading

Check the isoAcoustics website. They have products for isolation of components, such as the Orea pucks, ISO-PUCK and ISO-PUCK Minis, and the Delos platforms.

The Gaia work for stands as well as floor standing speakers. Whether you use the Gaia I, II, or III depends on the combined weight of the speaker and stand. The website has those guidelines.

I use the Gaia II on my speakers. I also just got a Delos for my turntable and it works great.

I have been recommended the OREA series of iso-acoustics products by the company…

any specific experiences with these under

a SN2
a Philips CD player
a Turntable

The attached pic is what i use presently under my turntable. Its a local product of cork and rubber compound.

IMG_20190923_090453

regards

For a time I used Orea pucks under my turntable, but now I use the Delos, which is essentially a maple block with the Orea feet imbedded in the bottom. Either way works well, and the most obvious improvement was better, more refined bass and an improvement to the soundstage image.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.