The Best Thing about My System is…

It plays most things adequately enough not to continually chase improvements and regularly stirs an emotion or two.

2 Likes

I love the fact that my system fills both senses listening & looking at it.
I like the sweet sound & big amount of bass it produces without getting my ears tired even in high volumes.
Of course the heart of my system the sn3 is exceptional, the goldnote ph-10 is also one of a kind but for me the highlight is the Ovators.

2 Likes

It’s mine and it makes me happy, as it allows me to relax and disappear into a different world after a hard day at work.
I just love it.

2 Likes

…its ability to keep up with the band when the band goes for it.

2 Likes

It’s my haven and refuge from a mad world! :slightly_smiling_face:

And it makes acoustic music come to life in way I never dreamed I would have in my own home.

4 Likes

I enjoy listening to it… apologies if too obvious. :smiling_face:
ATB, J

4 Likes

When it comes to that time for a system strip down clean, cable clean and dressing. General vacuum and mop up around the hifi area. Things are very easy to manoeuvre and position. I can assemble and move things around very easily.

4 Likes

It works first-time, every-time.
App, “NAS”, Internet radio and Qobuz hi-res.
Magic.

1 Like

The best thing about my system is that it’s mostly 20-30 years old and cost about 1/4 of what it would today!!!

7 Likes

Of all the naim separates i owned back in tbe 90s the NAT01 tuner is the component I miss the most and wish i still had… It really is a fantastic piece of kit … Nice to see yours still giving you the enjoyment mine gave me back in the day

1 Like

The sound, just makes me happy

2 Likes

That I enjoy listening to music on it.

3 Likes

Mine too, the core components from the late 1980’s, though some might want to take issue with what make core components.

The most satisfaction is generally being content with the sound, and not having money to experiment with what some call upgrades, but may just be different sounding hifi.

(Reading forums can disturb contentment, and foster fomo, and resentment that I did not make more of opportunities to have the financial means to satisfy experiments.)

1 Like

Let’s have more NAT-01 love :heart:. Definitely the best source component Naim Audio has ever made (IMO).

2 Likes

I am loving my NAT-01, which has come back from Naim HQ, Salisbury recently. It was drifting off station, but it’s back to its full potential now.

2 Likes

Room effects gone,
Just delicious music.

1 Like

The way it sounds when I play music on it. And because it looks like this.

2 Likes

Reflecting on it, actually to pick just one thing, the best thing about my system is that it plays music!

1 Like

“…my haven and refuge…” .
The best words to describe it!!!

2 Likes

The reproduction of musical performances, the friends I have made because of it, and having a logo I designed on it.

7 Likes