The Grand Cafe

Stay safe Pete, looking forward to your healthy return.

3 Likes

Bummer Pete, I hope this was the last spike, stay safe at home.

3 Likes

Best of luck Pete. Hope to see you back in due course.

2 Likes

Jesus Pete, I was hoping you were getting a month off for good behavior.
Maybe your temp will stay down down now tho.
See you after the break ā€¦

3 Likes

It looks like all the new Naim products are available in NZ now. 332 and 333 at $17K, NAP300ā€™s $13.5K each, Nova PE $19.5K, NAIT50 $6K.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a few NC boxes still available on A2A site but they seem to be disappearing, thankfully

2 Likes

Hi Pete
Good to see you back amongst usšŸ˜Š
How are you doing, temp back under control?

3 Likes

Yep the 300 series starting to struggle through here also

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m being cautious Iā€™ve had 3 temp spikes in 3 days, we were able to manage 2 from home. Iā€™ve had stomach pains and cramps for over 2 weeks which I think are the cause but last night about 2 am I woke to large fart :grin: and the pain eased. Itā€™s almost 4 pm here as so far things have stayed stable.

7 Likes

Flirted the idea of a :fire: sale 222 to run with my 555PS and 300, or with the ND555, with the issues with the 552.

1 Like

ā€œBetter out than inā€¦ā€ obviously very appropriate in this instancešŸ˜‰
Letā€™s hope you youā€™re going in the right direction with the WIND behind you :joy:

4 Likes

You and Mrs Pete

4 Likes

I was always told, as I got older, not to trust a fart.

DGā€¦

4 Likes

There is truly nothing like a good fart Pete.

Unfortunately I wasnā€™t around to see the last panels finally lifted into place this morning.

14 Likes

Great news Pete. Sorry you couldnā€™t be there to see it. Through gritted teeth I will be cheering every Australian medal from hereon, knowing that each one will put a smile on your face. All the best mate. :+1:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a bit of a shame, but at least good progress is being made and somebody took pictures for you.
Hope your feeling better today than yesterday and continue to do so each dayšŸ¤žšŸ¼

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the Mater Hospital in Newcastle and will be till Monday at least. :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh damn!
More temperature spikes?
I take it they still donā€™t have a handle on whatā€™s causing themā€¦?
Really hope you feel better soon Pete, this must be very hard on both you and SuešŸ«¤

2 Likes

Hope they can sort the temp problem outšŸ¤žšŸ½

3 Likes