The Grand Cafe

She was with me

5 Likes

You stay at home young man and keep the germs away for a week or two.
Bored is better than ill again.

Take care Pete.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve applied a primer and first layer of concrete in our garden house. Apparently there sticks all sorts of small wires out of the foundation which now sticks through my freshly applied layer of concrete:

Iā€™m now sanding the top layer to make it absolutely flawless and only then the second layer will be applied.

Overall it looks quite nice though:

14 Likes

I am pleased to hear it.

Best wishes

Ian

3 Likes

Do trackers show the vertical position (given Peteā€™s diving outfit)?

4 Likes

Looking good Ardbeg :+1:

1 Like

I do have to exercise but it did knock me around a little more than I was expecting. Weā€™ve decided to wait another week till all this chemo stuff washes through. Woke up this morning feeling much better though. Cheers.

10 Likes

Gee thatā€™s a better job than my contractors used to do, Iā€™m sending that photo to a few of them this morning. Great job well done.

8 Likes

Back in hospital with my 2nd temp spike in 2 days, yesterday it went down quickly. Today itā€™s a little more stubborn, itā€™s slowly going down and hoping I wonā€™t be admitted.

14 Likes

What a bummeršŸ„ŗ

3 Likes

Youā€™re in the right place. Shouldnā€™t be for too long hopefully. What a pain.

4 Likes

Itā€™s weird it happened around 3pm on both days. I start shaking and can feel myself getting hotter.

3 Likes

Oh Damn!
Youā€™ve become a hospital Yo-Yo.
How frustrating :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
Letā€™s hope youā€™re home again soonšŸ¤žšŸ½

4 Likes

Pooh bums. I was just about to ask how home detention was going, and you do this againā€¦.hoping itā€™s a quick visit and you get back to home comforts soon.

4 Likes

Keeping me another hour and sending home, if it happens again Iā€™m to go to my hospital in Newcastle.

3 Likes

Now thats a pia worth avoidingšŸ¤žšŸ½

3 Likes

Bugger that for a game of soldiers, I prescribe twice daily ā€˜Ice Bathsā€™ā€¦:cold_face:
Letā€™s see your temperature spike thenšŸ˜‰

1 Like

Sorry to read this has happened Pete. It must be very frustrating, but it appears you are taking swift action if something isnā€™t right, which is the best thing to do at times like these.

Sending you all good vibes, Geoff.

3 Likes

Both the girls here are sick, so Mrs Mike is researching holidays in Cairns, whilst I watch the stock market crash :boom:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just got home, itā€™s extremely frustrating and tbh slightly demoralising. Iā€™m take a break from the forum for a couple days.

Thank to all for the well wishes, itā€™s much appreciated.

12 Likes