The Grand Cafe

That’s not what Mrs P says :joy:

2 Likes

I do wish she wouldn’t talk to strangers.

1 Like

Track 4. Goodnight Pete

1 Like

Take care, and don’t let those bed bugs bite.

1 Like

Wife put my daughters bedding in the washing machine…with the TV remote control, not the best start to the day. Drying out on radiator, fingers crossed.

God and I get into trouble for leaving a few tissues in my pockets. Definitely not the best way to start your Monday. :thinking:

Good luck. :+1:

Yes i get the tissues moan as well.

1 Like

Easier than remembering tissues, or anything else, in pocket, there is a very simple means of silencing the moans: put the washing on and hang it to dry yourself!

6 Likes

Just got 39 points while listening to Popmaster :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

(As did the dude who was actually doing it!)

3 Likes

Regarding laundry / dishes:

In the past, my mother did the dishes in 30 minutes. My father made so much good intended comments, that he does it now in 7 minutes.

I share your pain.

We have to sift out my daughter’s headphones, homework, ipad, pens, pencils, revision notes, artworks and Cadburys from hers… :confused:.

1 Like

Remarkably a couple hours on the radiator, batteries were still ok, it works except for the red led…thats a result👍

2 Likes

Give it another hour on the radiator and the red LED may be ok too!

1 Like

Need to wait till it turns green, then it’ll be ready :grinning:

1 Like

If it had been the Naim remote for my nd555 at circa £560 it would be dead (sods law). This Sony i could have got a universal remote, for £6.99, now no need.

1 Like

Well a few hours in and it’s totally back to normal including the LED…and Covid 19 free, though perhaps a little lucky this time😉

5 Likes

I’m passionate about music. Spend loads on music. So how come I never watch any of the music channels that are part of my Sky subscription. Rhetorical question I know. Does anybody watch mtv?

Good question. I suppose it’s a lack of choice and impatience in a world where we want our wants immediately satisfied. It’s not like having the radio on in the background, as watching telly requires your attention. You might just as well YouTube then you can flick to another artist without having to wait.

1 Like

No,I don’t watch MTV,however Sky Arts regularly have decent music/artist based programs on.I also agree that YouTube is very addictive as you can nearly always find anything you might be interested in on there.

1 Like

That’s not actually music is it?

4 Likes