A bromance, never saw that one coming.

1 Like

Itā€™s an ā€œin jokeā€ :wink:

I know, I saw the post yesterday. :grin:

Fantastic news Mike. :grinning:

2 Likes

Agree Sweetie!

Sorry, it was off topic.

The off topic here are nasty and too proud of themselves people. All other are welcome. Pete will probably confirm I guess

1 Like

Back-off, Topic! please, people!

1 Like

Thats great news Mike and a huge relief no doubtā€¦and you get to play Captain Hook at lastšŸ‘

1 Like

Much flooding in the UK?

2 inches, they have declared a national emergency :joy::joy:

Does anyone else think that ā€œlikesā€ should be hidden, you can see the number but not who.

Click on the number, and you see who pretended to like it.

Boring work today. Need to remove some existing functionality from a system, but only after checking all the relations / dependencies.

Doesnā€™t really bother me but I would like to have a dislike button.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s the spirit. Didnā€™t Facebook or some other mob try that.

I stay in an area that is not as badly affected as some, my village as 3 roads & has 1 thats flooded & the cops have blocked it. Iā€™m 70m up a hill, so have a good view of the flood plain.
Other areas have rivers 6++ metres above normal & a lot of people have been wrecked. Flood water inside your house is no joke, its not just river water, it includes sewerage back wash. Some people wonā€™t be able to return home for over 1 year.

1 Like

I actually think it might help the forum to self moderate a bit. If someone gets many dislikes then they may change their posting habits.

Is it all over the UK or a particular region