The Grand Cafe

Ha ha - and the Wobbilies :crazy_face:

We simply don’t have the depth to win the WC at present, best we can hope for is to upset one of the above in a round match.

The opening match will be a beauty

AB’s vs France

1 Like

Obviously we’re doing a lot of streamlining of things ready for the next chapter. Just donated 5 suits and a bag full of expensive designer ties from the days where you were expected to suit up every day (except Fridays for some strange reason). Can’t remember the last time I wore a tie and unfortunately the only time I get to wear a suit these days are for funerals.

1 Like

Could probably have paid for a new black box with what you paid for those suits and ties….

1 Like

It is slowly returning to normal. It was the biggest go-live I’ve done and looking backwards its obvious what we should have done differently with nowadays knowledge.

1 Like

A job done well, hopefully you’ll now get time to enjoy that new fireplace before the weather starts to warm up.

1 Like

The wood chopped in the early spring appears to be very dry and burns nicely.

I’ve another pile of wood, but its wet. I need to store it properly and hopefully a good summer gets it dry.

2 Likes

How did it go, have you lit a fire in your new kakelugn yet?

Don’t pee in that corner!

Certainly. We can only do small fires at the moment, it is still drying. Its really great, I can recommend it to others too. It nicely accumulates heat and stays warm most of the day.

An uncle of mine said that it makes me warm 3 times. First time cutting the tree down, second time chopping the wood, third time burning the wood. And right he is.

2 Likes

“Money doesn’t talk, it swears.” R.Zimmerman.

1 Like

That’s very profound. Money does hang out place that long to make any noise. :grin:

1 Like

Think front page UK news.:no_mouth:
:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Got the photo shoot of the house this morning, Mrs Pete and are I tip toeing around like we’re in some one else’s place. There’s that many pillows on the beds it took us half an hour to get in last night. Everything’s put away and out of sight. God I hope it sells quick.

4 Likes

Don’t rush the great adventure Pete.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Good luck to you both.

1 Like

Cheers, test will be our first open house this Saturday. We believe there’s at least one buyer who’s been driving past the last few days.

1 Like

Was he wearing a stripey shirt and a bag thrown over his shoulder marked swag?

Hope so cause he or she is exactly the type of buyer we’re looking for

1 Like