The Grand Cafe

Every now and then :slight_smile:

The last for today.

Schnitger, Uithuizen.

4 Likes

You’ve seen more organs than Liberace. :grin:

3 Likes

Off to the big smoke till late Friday, big lunch tomorrow with x work colleagues. Coming back with my new Audiolab cd transport and my new iFi headphone amp and more than likely a hangover.

4 Likes

I expect the tour involved quite a bit of organising. :laughing:

3 Likes

I hope you like the Audiolab, I thought it produced excellent results for little money.

Have a good time

Ian

1 Like

Linn gets it these days: they have an Organik.

1 Like

I want one of these.

2 Likes

1 Like

The fog has finally lifted at 12:30. Very unusual for here. Been to the tip to empty the garden pruning. Will finish the (very) big plum this afternoon in the still sunshine :sunglasses:. Music now whilst I’m home alone.

We decided to come home late last night as breakfast was canceled due to, you guessed it covid.

I’m just playing with my new toys, loving the Audiolab. Haven’t listened to the iFi yet.

4 Likes

I’d love to hear some details on your Audiolab CDT experience, once you’ve had a chance to warm it up and play it awhile. Like how it compares to Streaming and local rips. No rush tho.
Cheers, and enjoy the new toys …

2 Likes

So far I’m extremely impressed, seems to just open up. Lots of separation and detail.

4 Likes

Nice evening for steak on the BBQ.

13 Likes

Looks great, we’re meeting friends over at the pub and going catch with a food truck that’s in town serving a smoked BBQ.

1 Like

How far are you from centre of whangare Mike ( don’t think I spelt that right) ?!

1 Like

9 km from the centre of Whangarei. We’re in Onerahi, on the harbour.

During our holidays a fam from Ukraine took care of our house. When we just returned, it was in impeccable state.

An example from our kitchen.

5 Likes

Guess they’re probably to grateful to be out of Ukraine right now.

2 Likes

They may rather be at home, in safety Pete.