The Grand Cafe

Really !!! -I get confused !!!

Just trying to help an ageing naim enthusiast out

Yes you canā€™t but/sell here, Iā€™ve already been in trouble. :flushed:

1 Like

Yebbut thatā€™s a prerequisite to be Aussie innit?!

1 Like

Maybe :grin:

Anyway how come you know so much about Aussies.

We will retrain you when you are over, while Mrs Pete is shoppingā€¦ā€¦.we could get you a few hifi shop visitsā€¦ā€¦no harm in that surelyšŸ˜„

If Pete pays dinner and drinks, we could buy him hifi. This way it is hidden away in the administration.

1 Like

Great ideaā€¦.

Donā€™t think Iā€™ll be buying anymore hi fi. A few drinks isnā€™t out of the question though.

2 Likes

Ha haā€¦ā€¦i wish i had a pound for every time i said that, i could then buy some more hifišŸ˜„

1 Like

I didnā€™t say it, Mrs Pete did and who am I to argue.

We just need to send Mrs Pete into Harrods with your credit cardā€¦ā€¦she may spend days in there, plenty of time for a few undercover missions.

She doesnā€™t need mine she does enough damage with her own.

1 Like

WTF are you talking about.?!

Better put in aā€‹:joy::rofl: just in case you thought I was being serious :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Weā€™ve had our cheapest ever month in regarding energy in September. 69 Euros including standing charges. Used 199 kWh electricity and 16m3 gas.

Voila, ovatorii in living room.

Atom HE - hicap dr - snaxo bmr - 2x nap 200 -Ovators.

Iā€™m sure its a mullet but hey it sounds fabulous.

7 Likes

@Gazza finally got to see our car this weekend (well not ours but the same model etc). Mrs Pete was very impressed, thank heavens. There were huge queues to inspect and the delivery if ordered today has now blown out to a minimum of 12 months. Think it will definitely give the Toyota Prado a nudge and may even damage the lower spec Land Cruisers. Iā€™m certainly not a traditional Ford customer but I do think your mates have done a great job.

4 Likes

Glad to hear that, and it does look great. I was always impressed with the dedication of the Ford guys at Geelong, they would always be on a call with me at ridiculous times for themšŸ‘
I assume that is a pre-production model so fit and finish will be much better in full production.

1 Like

Great day ā€“ itā€™s been a while we have seen this. Last Finn to win the championship was Marcus Grƶnholm in 2002. He sealed his title also in NZ.

ā€¦ and I need to add a short video too.

1 Like

You donā€™t find it a touch bright maybe?

Yeti, what you see there is my invention of nuclear fusion. In these expensive and hence difficult times I heat and light my house with it.

If I disclose how it works the global markets would collapse.

The ovatorii sound as intended.

4 Likes