The Grand Cafe

A right goose you are ha

Easy to find each CD as looking down and I beg your pardon calling me untidy :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

It wasn’t me it was the other half and you’ll be more than begging to get a pardon out of her. :rofl::rofl::grin:

But she did read it the same way as I did and we both think you should have spun the photo around.

I demand a full blown apology from you both :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:ha

1 Like

No chance pal and everyone except a Kiwi would have posted the photo like this.

Now it’s a fckn draw. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Ha ha I guess so

I thought he’d forgot to install the shelves……

1 Like

Ha ha I’m yet to put little sliders in to separate the CD rows

The good thing is you just slide the drawers in and can’t see them

Works a treat - better than having in boxes that’s for sure

1 Like

Out for dinner and these two guys are under our table. Good thing ducks not on menu. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Next thing , they will be trying to sell us Turkeys - a month before Christmas as its Thanksgiving in Australia, UK, Canada and Nw Zealand

Off to put my grumpy hat on

1 Like

We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, thankfully.

1 Like

No, but this Black Friday comes from the sales malarkey that follows Thanksgiving

This is from yesterday’s Daily Mirror

1 Like

Least these guys had the sense to use the crossing

7 Likes

Interested in the reply.

1 Like

Its a one off “nudist” day at Bondi beach apparently on Saturday so probably won’t hear a peep out of Pete😉

1 Like

Does he not post when naked?

4 Likes

It’s all scam… :star_struck: just made for people to buy stuff they don’t need.

2 Likes

We forgot it was Black Friday and called into CostCo at Milton Keynes for one of our six monthly shops.

A quick tour round the rammed car park with cars being abandoned wherever there was space and out again.

The whole place was heaving and not for us.

Note to self; Don’t go shopping on Black Friday.

DG…

2 Likes

Well, I did OK in a small way. Needed to buy some smoke alarms, decided on a set of three from a riverine shop, delayed buying for a few days while I decided whether they were the things to buy. Crept into Black Friday period, and they were about half price. So that we a nice bonus.

1 Like

Never mind Black Friday, I’m gearing up for Black eyed Friday next month. Very popular up here in the north east.:boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

3 Likes

Are you participating?

1 Like