The Grand Cafe

Knew it was a mistake to leave that wall up it’s all over Facebook and the local museum wants it.

I’m meeting with the heritage group on Monday morning.

1 Like

Turn it into an opportunity, make a painting of it for your studio shop?

1 Like

Luckily it’s on a concrete beam I thought it was bricks. If the museum doesn’t want it we’re going to use in the kitchen up stairs.

4 Likes

Hi Guys
We have just booked a week in Sicily in April (near Palermo) and 2 weeks spread over Rome and Naples(Pompeii) in June.
Any of you got recommendations for sights and gastronomy, especially in Sicily?

Lots of experts in concrete in the UK at the moment

Your concrete seems to have survived better than some of the concrete here

2 Likes

No sorry, but if you’re in need of a valet I’m available. :grin:

4 Likes

Something has a new home lurking behind the 552 @Pete_the_painter :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Might have to arrange a limited print run as I’m sure there’s a few here who are now considering the new 200/300 series upgrades. :grin:

2 Likes

Bet you marmite doesn’t have its own offical coin minted.

3 Likes

How is the demolition going?

All but done, we’ve got a crane arriving tomorrow to lift and save that concrete beam. Meeting with the guys that are building the structure on Sunday. Fingers crossed as we still haven’t got our construction certificate from local council yet, I’ve got 6 weeks before the build starts.

2 Likes

Well here in good old England, just finished the good full English, now eyeing the lovely Tiptree preserves or perhaps the one and only Marmite to finish off.

5 Likes

How much toast do you get through, @Gazza ? :joy:

1 Like

Too much😂

In fact we do have an official Marmite coin :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

He’s on his way being a vegetarian innit? A vegemite marmite blend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Marmite is already fully vegetarian.

My Grandson has a very important message for the world this week. It’s so important, he had it emblazoned on his T-Shirt…

7 Likes

Great news. Congratulations!

2 Likes

I’m running a real cafe today. No beer ordered yet at 10:30 in the morning.

3 Likes