The Grand Cafe

Reminds me of this. I love Paul’s comment “If this boy dies your gonna cop it…,”

https://www.google.com/gasearch?q=george%20harrison%20electric%20shock&shem=rime&source=sh/x/gs/m2/5#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:0f1b7e20,vid:Tmshnart090,st:0

We have a wonderful local hospital here, one of the reasons why we picked Gloucester.

Nurses ambos doctors and staff were brilliant.

4 Likes

That’s great - same for me in southern highlands - a great hospital in Bowral , it’s important in these regional towns to have one

Think we’ll be having a conversation with our landlord today as it appears there’s no circuit breaker. If there was one it would have tripped the power.

4 Likes

Yes indeed

…ouch !!

But even with an RCD or ELCB, you need to be careful.

Main thing today - you’re still here and no long-term health issues.

It’s wonderful to know you are ok.

2 Likes

Gosh Pete that wasn’t good, glad you’re okay. Hospital looks great too.

4 Likes

Have a good night’s rest , Mrs Pete may just want a few words tomorrow

best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

Shocking news Pete, really pleased to read that you are OK.

3 Likes

Thanks Geoff it’ll take more than that to slow me down (although I don’t mind admitting it did scare the daylights out of me).

1 Like

I’m not an electrician, but I would have thought that shouldn’t be able to happen. Are you sure it’s not the light switch arcing?

Tbh Mike I’m not an electrician either and not sure which way it went, we’ve reported it to the landlord. I was surprised that a Bakelite (or similar) light switch would react that way. This house was built over 60 years ago and I’m willing to bet the wiring has hardly been touched since.

1 Like

Well, at least it didn’t shock the life out of you….! :rofl:

Glad you’re good and back home…Feet up and enjoy the music I’d say…:grinning::+1:

1 Like

Your history probably came up on their computer … :upside_down_face:

Also very glad to hear yer okay. Stay with us, will ya … like there isn’t enough sh*t already tryin’ to take us out. Geez mon …

1 Like

As they say “only the good…” you know where I’m going with this, right!? :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Man Pete, that was a close thing. I’m glad you came through relatively unscathed.

2 Likes

I know exactly where you’re going, it’s good to know we’ll both be here for a long time.

5 Likes

Double sided tape works for me.

1 Like

Picked this tip up. If you are worried the kids will fry your speakers while you are away😂

8 Likes

Have you tried it, think I’d rather risk the damage to my speakers.

5 Likes