The Grand Cafe

Nope,not that handy with a drill and screwdriver😉

2 Likes

Neither was he :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey @Pete_the_painter how are you feeling after your recent attempt to electrify your personality?:wink:
None the worse for the adventure I hope🙂

1 Like

2023’s Naim bright spark. :grin:

3 Likes

My grandkids told me I had to go to bed early before I run out of charge. :grin:

9 Likes

Are the screws connected to mains wire?

1 Like

This was the Norman Gunston clip I was looking for in the other thread. One of the funniest interviews I’ve ever seen (he was famous for them)

3 Likes

You’re not going to believe it, same emergency centre even the same bed. Mrs Pete slipped and broken her wrist, she’s done just a great job (compound fracture) that they had to transfer her to the regional hospital for surgery. We even had the same ambulance driver.

11 Likes

Streuth guys!!! Better buy a lotto ticket.

5 Likes

Bloody hell Pete

Nuts

Best wishes and speedy recovery to Mrs Pete

2 Likes

Goodness, the two of you are in the wars.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Mrs P.

1 Like

I think she’s done it on purpose I’ve now been left with in-laws. It’s her revenge. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Regional hospital in Forster ?

Oh no, what a nightmare. I hope Mrs Pete is doing well and they manage to get it all back together nicely. Here’s hoping for a swift and full recovery. Send Mrs Pete all of our love and don’t forget to sign the cast with the Naim logo.

1 Like

Bleeding heck. Lightening striking twice in the same place and all. I wish a rapid recovery to Mrs Pete and yourself. You’ll have to stuff the turkey now!

1 Like

Taree

Buy hifi now!

3 Likes

Sending along a good thought for your wife that the surgery is a success and has a successful and quick recovery from her injuries.

You better not do a thing Pete but sit on the sofa and listen to music.

You get into trouble now and there is no one to call for an ambulance!

1 Like

FFS………you guys need a body guard🙏

2 Likes

Did you watch Groundhog Day recently?

Very sorry to read this has happened Pete, my Best Wishes to Mrs Pete for a speedy recovery.

3 Likes