The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

Interesting! Thanks for that. I was noticing the differing spacing on the red light vs the 50.

1 Like

Well I can’t wait for mine to come in. Bought some new Neat Elite Classics and an Eversolo DMP-A6 streamer to go with it. I know I’m taking a risk but loved the Elite Classics at the Bristol Hi-Fi show and happy to take a punt on the streamer. Will let you all know how it all works out.

6 Likes

Wow, those new Elite would love staying in my house - I’m sure. :grin:
Bob knows how to make speakers.
Eversolo seem to be the latest hype, I just can’t follow the streamer market tempo, I do use a Mu-so for radio though.

1 Like

Actually having stopped in a traffic queue outside the dealer in question, I can see that they do have a NAIT 50 in the window today.

4 Likes

I’m waiting for mine too - patience is not my strong suit, though!

1 Like

Third Coming - (not Biblically sanctioned).

Naits are good with Edens.

10 Likes

Luckily, I have a very busy week at work so can avoid going down the town :innocent:

1 Like

Whereas I have a moment of real peril tomorrow as I have nothing special to do and my wife will be away for the day. And the shop in question is only 20 mins walk away…

4 Likes

steady on David…

It’s good exercise David😉

Oh dear…

Picked him up today…
Want to hear my thoughts … :slight_smile:
Should we start a new thread with “impressions on Nait 50” ?

8 Likes

Yes please…

Just got
word that my unit is shipping today, so I should have it next week. :smile:

IMG_4310

OK… :slight_smile:

• The box is not so easy to open… very good sealing :slight_smile:
  • It is deeper than Nait 2
  • the surface is more modern as black series
  • The input selection is perfect - with clacking sound
  • it is very well done
  • The Alps Pot is a dream - THANKS naim for making him without remote! I don’t want to miss this feeling
  • BUT - The LED is really very bright. Need to get used to it.

Sounding…
he is on air for 2 hours …
Out of the box.

• Open, spacious, a lot of detail, very involving…

Will do a shoutout with Nait 2! :slight_smile:

More to come!

9 Likes

I’ve slotted the Nait 2 into my main living space ready for when the Nait 50 arrives (come on dealer!!!) so I can compare

8 Likes

comparing… this is what I am doing in this moment… we should compare our thoughts :slight_smile:

They are different! Nait 50 definitely more modern … more naim of 2000s - Nait 2 sounds a bit muffled when compared - but this is his “involving effect” and should never be underestimated!

10 Likes

what about very low volume results?
balance issues?

IT IS A DREAM!
This is so good - Nait 2 was hell … in low volume - channel imbalance… first nothing, than suddenly … Here NOTHING ! This is the first benefit I have seen. Also that there is no hum anymore! Nait 2 was humming in my 2nd system

2 Likes