The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

fewer boxes, less water. That is, use ‘fewer’ when talking about things that can be counted, use ‘less’ otherwise.

4 Likes

If you want something a bit cheaper how about the Rega Kyte’s? Less than half the price of the Tabs and work well with the Rega Io amp which at 30W is v similar to the Nait 50

3 Likes

Yes but one listen to the T10s and you love them

They are speakers that work well with some amplifiers and less well with others, there is no guarantee. They really didn’t work for me with a Nova, for example. Incidentally, in your profile your system shows only speakers. It must be awfully quiet.

A matching ND50 source would be a winner, I’d buy that pair of shoeboxes in a blink, they’re missing a trick here, it’s both the price point and the simplicity of it all that appeals fundamentally, it’ll work just fine with a turntable of course but a matching chrome bumper digital source would be next level :partying_face:

6 Likes

Connecting a mc phono preamp to aux is so easy

1 Like

I was chatting to David about the Nait 50 yesterday and the other newly released New Classics. I’ve bought all my gear from him and will continue to do so. Great dealer.

5 Likes

Thanks, I was feeling that something wasn’t right in my sentence. Waiting to be corrected. :clinking_glasses:

Or a headamp to the phono input.

One output device to one input connection
I do not understand well …

Nice :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh well. As long as they do the job sonically then I’ll be more than content :slightly_smiling_face:

Time will tell :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll be pairing my Nait 50 with my UQ2 or feeding my Lyngdorf TDAI 1120 into it. A new shoebox streamer/DAC would be appreciated as the UQ2 has limited functionality and the Naim app does not connect to it.

2 Likes

I can’t help but wonder why Naim chose to label one of the inputs as ‘Streamer’? Doesn’t that imply something else is coming?

6 Likes

Naim already have a range of streamers that could be connected to the NAIT 50.

However, I guess if they labelled it Tape then the speculation here would be off the scale…

15 Likes

I understand that Richard, but the form factor makes no sense in that regard.

Well, it does make sense in that it mimics the form of the original NAIT.

Nobody worried back then that your turntable, tuner and tape deck weren’t the same shape and size as the NAIT.

11 Likes

Indeed, but my collection has a Nait and a GoldNote streamer that look pretty good together. I would like the GN to be replaced by something from Naim.
(Also my cb hicap/62/140 wouldn’t look the same if one were Olive).

Ooh, does than mean the Naim shoebox cassette deck is on its way at last? Nice.

6 Likes