The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

Just have your sources and speakers connected.

Connect the N50 to the mains and it goes into standby.

Power up source, press Mains button on N50, select appropriate input.

Enjoy some music :+1:

Manual link here

Thanks. The reason I ask is upon plugging in, heard the familiar Naim pop in the speakers. Wondering if this was normal. Usually that occurs with a power on switch rather than plug in.

So much for the ‘these are collectors items which will be worth more in the future’ brigade

Give it another 50 years and the Nait 50 and a solstice will be priceles🤣

3 Likes

That’s a lovely (intended ?) typo!

1 Like

What typo :wink:

2 Likes

Still they can’t be that old so a great buy. I bought all my stuff ex dem or display

I got mine at 2.700€ because of several Naim purchases for 11 years on

2 Likes

Hi Richard,which speakers best suited the Nait 2 for you?

I particularly like the NAIT and NAIT 2 with Royd Minstrels, but provided the source is top notch they also sound great on my SL2s.

1 Like

Nice! And source with the Nait 2?

Currently I use it with my Ponoplayer into n-Sats in my bedroom.

1 Like

N-Sats? Nice! So hard to find

I’ll also probably get a pair of IBL to go with Nait50

1 Like

Here we are, i just connected the Little One in the 500 system into S600 Just for pure academics and because the P3 resides there at the moment. I tried to insert the CD 555 S.Lumina in it, but there was no way. I seemed to be totally inept. On the other hand the Lavender entered like a knife through butter. I also don’t like/understand that much the on/off cycle, i set the rear switch on btw. I’m playing the First CD i found on desk, B.Eno A.G.World. Honesty i have not the same clarity, depht and articulation of 552/500 but on the other hand what would be the sense spending 60k vs 3k

7 Likes

… playing now Sophie Hunger - Molecules, raised the volume ti 9 'o clock, bass extension seems impressive, a little lack of control compared to the big Brothers, bearing in mind that Is spanking new as well

1 Like

I actually quite like the white led even in the dark

8 Likes

I’m trying It with vinyl on Rega P3/Exact, which over the last few years i found pretty flabbly with Stage line into Nait XS, 202hc and 552. Now playing Lisa Gerrard/- ExaudiaIt seems totally energized.
This little Beast seems really made for vinyl like the old CBs

1 Like

Mine does the same, I have mine set up for PC duty’s in my office connected to my PC via a audioquest dragonfly into a pair of Linn Tukans. Whenever I turn the mains on there’s a loud thump through the speakers before it enters standby. ( I know I should leave it on all the time but everything is switched off at the mains after use as it only gets used once or twice a week ).

1 Like

I suspect that the NAIT 50 would be very good indeed into a pair of QUAD ESL57s.

(My own QUADs are stacked, and I won’t disassemble them to try a single pair.)