The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

More of a a small excursion than a de-rail. I’m guessing those lucky souls who have a NAIT 50 at home are too busy enjoying them to post here at the moment…

4 Likes

So true Richard :grinning:

I think you need one for your extensive collection !!

1 Like

I thought about it and was ever so close to pressing the button, but then Louby-lou got sick and the vet bills took priority. And then I realised that I already have a couple of NAITs (one early, one late) and a NAIT2, so really I’m doing just fine…

4 Likes

You need to set up a Naim museum and theme park, Richard !

Perfect for old audio dinosaurs. However, I’ve read about and seen what happened to Jurassic Park…

1 Like

Count me in for the tractor rides😉

2 Likes

Casually scrolling through the classifieds, saw three of these available at a discount at a particular retailer :open_mouth: thought they would have all been sold by now……tempted to join in the fun

Do you mean NAIT 50s at a discount? I could imagine a premium, but never a discount.

Agree Graham

Very odd can’t imagine a discount at all , maybe down the track if still unsold but certainly not now

I’m sure that I read somewhere that (almost) all units had been sold.

1 Like

I have a Nait 2 CB in another location outside Sydney

I must get around to doing the side by side comparison with Nait 50 for a bit of fun

2 Likes

Yes I read that also

Ah yes I remember you mentioned Louby- Lou became sick

Much more important to get her well rather than anything else I agree

I thought that was ‘sold to dealers’ rather than end-buyers?

Yes, that was reported, but despite the correction, some individuals keep repeating that it is sold out. You only have to do a quick search online to find that plenty of dealers have it in stock.

I’ve seen some dealers dealing in Euros suggesting €2800 - €3000. :thinking:

Thanks Jim and others, I sit corrected!

I was a Triumph man myself - Herald 13/60 convertible, Spitfire 1500… and the jewel in the crown a TR5.

1 Like

Well they (3) are available but I can’t post where as that was deleted (sorry Richard). Worth searching out……

They are not new sealed box units though to be fair. Mainly ex display

Question for the Nait 50 owners/experts. What is the proper plug-in to mains and power on procedure? More specifically, what should the settings be on the amp before plug-in to mains?