The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

Thanks, yes, along with the blurb they actually publish a lot, full specs! Look interesting.

@Stover - same setup with HE here, to me they work together as one.

2 Likes

Hello, Ian, I donā€™t think that he did, but I WILL learn how to do it soon, and post a few snaps.

At the moment I have my eyes on a tall glass table in a local shop that would allow me to have the LP12, NAIT50 and Armageddon at a sensible height.

Enjoying the Armageddon Graham?

Very much so, Bevo, but Iā€™m well used to it as I have an Olive one upstairs in my ā€˜bigā€™ system. Itā€™s a great shame for LP12 owners that itā€™s been discontinued from the Naim product line, and I must be grateful that Peter Swain was able to source one for me.

Yes I agree Graham

It gets a few thumbs down these days but with the ARO it certainly gives me something that the Radikal on my other Sondek doesnā€™t

1 Like

Itā€™s good to find another two-LP12s-in-the-house person here!

Itā€™s really easy , just a few simple steps for a Mac user such as yourself

1 If you have a digital camera or iPhone , take the photo and put on to your Mac , click on the image
2 Press export - using the first option, something like 5000 pixels
3 When writing your post find the
Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 22.13.19
4 Click on this
5 Click on the image in recent items and thatā€™s it

Hoping you are well ?

Iā€™m well, thanks, Ian, although my head is spinning after reading your post just now!

Just look on the bottom corner and you will find this

Click on it and select image in recents

Itā€™s even easier if one has the Forum app on the mobile phone. No need to upload via a Mac or laptop.

Literally, take the photo then use the ā€˜mountainā€™ button at the bottom of your post as Ian posted just above (brings up the phone gallery), choose the photo and bingoā€¦less than 20 seconds work at most.

But, weā€™ve been here quite a few times before - @graham55 is not going to post photos by himself, sadly. I and others would love to see some of his record collection and both systems.

1 Like

I will try hard to post some photos in the next few days.

2 Likes

Easy if you can get the hang of it , I donā€™t know if you have a smart phone

best wishes

Ian

Iā€™ll have a go this week, Ian. Yes, I have an iPhone14.

1 Like

One of the great things about Mac is if you take a photo with you iPhone or iPad they should link up pictures from one machine to the other without you having to do anything .

best wishes

Ian

I understand the theory, Ian, but I am uniquely capable of scr*wing up that kind of thing!

1 Like

Itā€™s better to try and fail than never to have tried.

3 Likes

Forum app?
Didnā€™t know there was one, I just view/post through safari.

Take a look in the App Store for the Discourse App. Itā€™s particularly helpful if you access the forum via a smartphone.

1 Like

Another ā€˜14 user here and hereā€™s another tip for easy photo uploading - take a pic then view it in photos. Touch the little circle symbol (top right) then select copy from the drop down menu. Start a reply then when you want to add that pic simply hold your finger on the screen below the text and a little menu should appear. Select paste and the image will upload.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just switched over to the Discourse app, itā€™s pretty easy and no 3rd party sign in.

1 Like