The new NAIT 50 Limited Edition

The nait 50 doesn’t provide a tape loop. So you couldn’t record with it to tape in the future.

Soo … n-sats on spikes. Naca5 installed and XPs added to DAC.
Right side on ikea besta: nd5xs2/nDAC/XPs.
Besta will be exchanged soon with Fraim (have some spare - now I know why :slight_smile:)
No other space for a second system (ls should be not so narrow placed) - nstands in storage. Could be better, but sounds so good. And with XPs and nsats on spikes, there is suddenly bass!

Ready for the nait battle :star_struck:

5 Likes

Wot? No remote!!!

4 Likes

I think you’ll have to cross more than your fingers. :grinning:

It is a lot simpler.

The pre-amp power looks like it is filtered by a single voltage regulator and a tiny capacitor that probably costs £1.50.

Both channels in the Nait 50 power amp are filtered by a single pair of smoothing capacitor. The SN3 has a pair of capacitors per channel.

I can’t see reducing the quality of the power supplies having any other effect, than reducing sound quality.

1 Like

Now you just need a pair of N-brackets so that you can wall mount the speakers for full decoupling.

2 Likes

Would take them :slight_smile:

Very nice , planning something similar for mine Black Yamaha Tx 10 tuner and a Rega Apollo or Exposure XM CD player on a sideboard !
Didn’t know the XM was available with white lettering , that’s good to know

Nice speakers.

1 Like

I wish Naim would produce a CD player the size of the Exposure , with digital out or even digital and analogue out.

6 Likes

You’ll have to wait until they’ve put out the matching, shoebox cased cassette deck first…

4 Likes

With the shoebox graphic equaliser .

Now we’re rocking

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

And to show that it is not only Naim mining this fifty year search for nostalgia

I do have a Nait 50 on order, should my first play be on one of these whilst I listen to my Pink Floyd Fiftieth Anniversary Live Recording of DSOTM ?

2 Likes

Yes, but only if you get a Rega Planar 3 50th anniversary edition to play it.

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Ah this is a ProJect TT

But your point is brilliantly made

That would be a calamity Jack :face_with_peeking_eye:

The authorities will get the house before your daughter, legally too. Been there and fought that one. We won.
Discretionary Trust is your friend here, sorry for the drift!
Martin

Just watched John Darko’s (long) Youtube video " Audiophiles are INSANE (and I am one of them) | Munich High-End 2023 review "

The Naim 50 Ltd Edition was one of his fav (top three) items at the show.

:man_facepalming:

Welcome advice though, thanks!

Time to tell your teenage daughter that once she’s been adopted …

1 Like