The Power of Music

That is terrible news, cannot comprehend what you are going through. Hope music helps, and talking about how you feel and your memories on the forum too.
:pray:

2 Likes

After what has happened to me in the past week I am keen to find humour in anything I can.

I read this & assumed it was a typing error. Being aware of my wife’s teenage feelings & her middle aged fantasies towards Mr Cassidy, I’m not so sure it was a typing error.

For the record, I have never had the slightest urge to lick Mr Clapton, no matter how well he plays guitar…

3 Likes

Unless he’s covered in Cream…or Cocaine.

1 Like

That’s a lovely tribute and I’m sure she’ll have loved it. Enjoy the music you used to share together. :pray:

1 Like

It was a typing error :laughing:

You would say that now…

Gosh there really is nothing I can say, but to add to the many comments from others that I wish you all the very best, love and support. Please do carry on posting your thoughts and experiences as you see fit. We are all here for you.

1 Like

A really touching & moving post at a very difficult time; thank you for sharing. Take care.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss.
I was widowed in 2013, so feel your pain.
All I can say is, you will learn to live with the loss. I have since met someone and, in a fit of madness, re-married.
Linda will always be with me but I have a good life again.
I hope you have the same good fortune.

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

If you know of any single millionairesses I would be pleased to forward my contact details…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.