This forum on Android devices

Indeed it does, same here

:grinning: :grinning:

Having the same issue on a Pixel 5 using Chrome. Didn’t used to be lie this. Tad annoying to say the least.

Willy.

Lol! Think it does. Can’t remember by the life of me how I got hold of it. Anyway it shows as a seperate app on my phone.
2nd row 1st app

Open it and you’ll get

About says

@Richard.Dane ?

doesn’t seem to be an issue for me. android 13 on a pixel 6

Screenshot_20221025-170145|230x500

Is that Chrome or another browser? Who knows, maybe it will work when the S22 gets the Android 13 update shortly

that’s using chrome

Yes, on portable devices it’s recommended that you use the Naim Forum Discourse App.

Can’t remember anymore but indeed I must have followed the steps outlined here How to download and use the Forum app

I just checked the software update setting on my phone and the Android 13 update is available and downloading now so we’ll see soon

Have you tried setting the keyboard height to extra short.
Keyboard settings.
Preferences
Keyboard height.

Nope, phone updated to Android 13 and still the same problem with Chrome. If it is working on a Pixel 6 then most likely the Samsung One UI is getting in the way. Still OK with Firefox.

That works even in Chrome but it is really ugly!

It seems to be generalised on android phone and tablets over the last couple of weeks, regardless of browser, forum, outlook email or in house messaging service.
A couple of lines are ok, but the page no longer scrolls as I type, so corrections mean back button, place the cursor then re-type blind.

You’re welcome.

I noticed this problem.

However, since messing about with the keyboard height, text now scrolls. :grin:

Edit.
Although this morning the phone switched itself off/on. So, maybe a software upgrade fixed it.

I’m still having the problem even on Android 13 and everything fully up to date.

Willy.

Balls, thought it was just me, and ended up changing keyboard size for uber small.

Google Pixel 6xl - so vanilla android so to speak, same issue. shrunk keyboard size and is then okay. Voice typing would get around it but you’ll get a lot of errrrrm’s!

I have the same problem on my Samsung A8. It worked fine for the first few years, then suddenly it just started doing exactly what you describe. I tried lots of things to get around it but nothing worked. So now I do all my posting on this forum on a cheap Hauwei tablet I have. I only use the phone for reading things in this foum if I’m out and about.