[Tidal] all songs in naim app, possible?

I do have Tidal and i like to play the songs in the naim app. I want to play it on my NDX.

For now i do have all the songs in the Tidal app. In the naim app by Tidal there are not much songs. A few.

Is it normal?

Or do i have to setup the app or something else?

No, that doesn’t work here.

It works separately. I hear it from my iPhone. Whereas the songs (small library) is playing on my NDX. So it can work, but not with the whole library/collection.

Do i have to install something else? Or activating?

Or is this the limited of an offer that Tidal giving away?

Left is the Tidal, right Spotify

Dat gaat dan wat makkelijker :slight_smile:

Links is de Tidal app, rechts Spotify.

Als ik dan linksonder in de betreffende apps druk dan kan ik de uitvoer bron kiezen. Bij spotify dus mijn NDX, maar bij de Tidal app geen NDX. En dat zou ik graag willen omdat dat dan het meest direct werkt.

Nu heb ik wel een omweg gevonden in de naim app maar dat werkt niet aller vriendelijkst (of ik moet er aan gaan wennen)

Maar volgens mij heb ik t lek boven. In de naim app bij Tidal kan je niet zoeken bij filter, alleen bij het vergrootglas (rechtsboven)

Afaik the NDX doesn’t support either Chromecast or Airplay. It’s only options are Bluetooth and Spotify Connect, the latter obviously only working with Spotify, so for the Tidal app you’ll have to use Bluetooth

Kind of strange as Spotify will work with both Chromecast or Airplay. Perhaps an option would be to get a Chromecast audio and hook it up to the toslink input.

Maar volgens mij heb ik t lek boven. In de naim app bij Tidal kan je niet zoeken bij filter, alleen bij het vergrootglas (rechtsboven)

Dit werkt :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.