TIDAL App Issues

That’s one for Clare :slight_smile:

I’ll pass it onto the App team. I do know they’re working on a number of minor bug fixes right now, for an interim release - this may well be one of them.

It’s not a bug. The Chromecast licensing deal requires it to be there if the user has accepted Google’s terms and conditions during setup of the Naim unit and not there if the user hasn’t.

So it can’t be deleted like the other inputs and it won’t be there as an input if the Google ToCs were declined.

The fix is to do a factory reset of the Naim unit and accept the conditions this time! It’s the same for ND5 XS2 and NDX2 (and all the other new platform streamers too).

Best

David

Interesting. This is of course impossible to understand from what it looks like and should be explained in the UI. (ideally also already during setup, I would hate having to do a factory reset because of this)

The apparent leaking through of other settings seems a bug in any case

Anyone else have issues with the app playing an entire album? I’m only able to hear the first track then it stops. Have to manually click on rack track which is frustrating.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.