Tidal drop outs with

I’ve not bothered updating the 272 yet but this ‘bug’ seems to have passed mine by…tempting fate here I know.

G

For those who might be wondering, the 4Mb input buffer in the Muso and Qb cannot be upgraded to the 50Mb buffer that is currently in the newer, higher-end streamers.

Here’s what Steve Harris’s email said:
“Upgrade - no. The hardware module used inside it [Muso and Qb] was a pre-defined certified unit by Apple to do Airplay and is not hardware upgradeable, nor is there a newer version of it.”

The good news is that according to him, 4Mb is plenty and (fingers crossed) my Muso hasn’t dropped a song for 3+ days.

1 Like

Thank you, Steve! The streaming problem seems to be resolved after reboot. Tidal HiFi works seamlessly now - UnitiLite, Poland.
Your support is really greatly appreciated!
Best regards,
Michał

1 Like

It works perfectly now!

i had a drop out. Impossible to register again… I had to restart my router and nds to have tidal again.

Same here

1 Like

I’ve started getting Tidal drop outs on my Nova. I’ve powered on/off a few times and rebooted the router, to no avail. Is there anything else I should try? Streaming from the Core is fine.

Working today. I pulled the ethernet plug and that seem to do it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.