Tidal issue when connection to Uniti Atom: Could not connect to the streaming server. Check your internet connection

Hello,

I don’t have any issues with the official “Naim & Focal” app (on iPhone or MacBook), but when using Tidal on my MacBook and connecting to Uniti Atom via “Tidal Connect” or “Chromecast” the connection to the Uniti Atom is lost after some time and I receive this message in Tidal application: “Could not connect to the streaming server. Check your internet connection”

Did you had the same problem? Do you know how to fix this?
Note: I have installed the Tidal application on another MacBook and the same problem happens also there.

Thank you for your answers in advance.
Boris

Sounds like your Macbook is losing its internet connection, or at least its connection to your home network. Do you have the same problem if you play on the MacBook internal speakers?

Hi Chris,
thank you for your answer.
I don’t have any issues when using Tidal and playing music on my internal MacBook speakers.
I have also not noticed any internet connection issues, but there might be some dropouts in my private network as my server is sometimes losing connection. Maybe my router (provided by my internet provider) is causing issues?