Tidal Offer: 12 months for the price of 10

Just received an offer email from Tidal - 12 months for the price of 10. I’ve taken them up on it. I had to check that it didn’t run at the same time as my current month’s payment - and they’ve agreed to refund some or possibly all of the current month. It doesn’t look like it’ll be a continuous annual thing but we’ll see in 12 months.

Tried to take advantage of this but followed all steps, updated payment type but the it didn’t apply to my account. Tried to do again but link stated your are not eligible for this upgrade’ - what?!

Get on the Live Chat option on the Tidal website - they’ll be able to take a closer look at your account.

1 Like

Thanks @GavinB, I will try that later

When I was tinkering with the idea of subscribing to tidal or qobuz I came across quite a lot of feedback from folks who fell foul of trying to sign up for a Tidal promotion only to find they didn’t qualify and, because they had signed up, found it extremely difficult/ impossible to extract themselves.

It would be interesting to hear if this has happened to many on the naim forum.

Peter (Still undecided!)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.