Tried something new...Alluxity Int One Mark II

problem is. 1 the price increase (bad enough) but it sounds like they don’t have a system in place right now to paint/finish the product - and it may not be that easy to get that up and running again.

Where are you located Benjy?

new york, but it’s a big city :slight_smile:

1 Like

@benjy Are you trying to move on from your 282/250 to one unit?

won’t quite be one unit, as I’m keeping my sources since I have them already and I have the space . so it will be alluxity,lp-12 w/rega phono stage, cd-5 , nait 5, and ndx-2 on dynaudio confidence 20. my tandberg td-20 is already display only but the tcd-340 will also be visual only. Granted the cd-and tuner are somewhat redundant

Just a quick up-date, seems the titanium colours are charging more, that includes orange, so I’m changing to blue (no upcharge) and a batch is in production, so hopefully my wait time will be reduced also.

1 Like

NIce! I recently purchased a used NDS and 555 PS and have that currenlty connected to my Alluxity. Sounds awesome!

2 Likes

I just saw this at the dealer. Beautiful looking piece. It looks kind of small, but is anything but in weight. It is a solid piece milled out of a solid block of aluminum. Very heavy. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to listen to it, only look at it.

Is it really painted? It looked like an anodized finish to me. It was the orange color and was really unique looking. I liked it.

Glad you’re enjoying it.

That orange is called" titanium orange" and adds to the cost. I’ve still only seen pics of the blue that I’m waiting for. I was hoping it would be the shiny blue that was reviewed (indulgr?) but its a different blue. So far, the race is on. I’ve had new cables made up as I’m keeping my naim sources, so din to xlr, and din to rca and those are on there way but the amp, well - “its under construction” and should be here shortly.

1 Like

I’m still really enjoying my Alluxity. Sounds so smooth. @benjy What cables are you doing din to xlr? I have both my sources din to rca with Chord Cobra 2. It sounds good but I know the folks at Alluxity told me that the XLR connections are the best.

Still waiting … for everything. I’m using audiquest pegasus and black beauty for the din to xlr and din to rca. The phono is already rca (from mega aura). I also purchased (used) a longer length of audio quest rocket 88 speaker wire to replace the naca5 which would have been too short once I moved the cabinet further from the speakers. The cables have supposedly been sent but I’ve yet to hear from the shipper. All of it should be here soon though.