UK Hifi show: back 👍

And it will be free too!
But probably you will need a vaccine pass.

But I don’t see Naim audio listed

I can confirm it’s not in our plans.

1 Like

Looking at that, it’s hard to spot any major UK brand other than Audio Note, no Linn, Arcam, Rega, Naim , Spendor, B&W, PMC , Harbeth etc

No Audio T, no Sevenoaks, no Richer Sounds .

Personally I would avoid any show like that, well like the plague

About 2 minutes away, so best I go then

1 Like

Not ready?

I see:
Chord electronics
Townsend audio
Lumen White
Musicworks
Icon Audio

:disappointed:

But Naim will be at the Bristol Audio show in February

It’s not a show we’ve been involved in for some years.

We are supporting UK dealers with smaller events, and hope COVID situation will improve for larger events to be back on calendar soon.

And yes, we’re booked in for Bristol Show 2022 plus are actively involved with several international shows - where appropriate to do so.

1 Like

Let’s hope that this is the place where the often requested, frequently hinted but never delivered 272 replacement is launched!

1 Like

If you’ve been keeping up with all the many threads re component shortages/waiting times, I’m sure you’ll understand we’re concentrating on delivering the many orders we have for existing products right now…

I will more be present at Paris audio video show in 21/22 October. Naim is announced.
Hope the Solstice will be there.

Was meaning the Bristol 2022 show, not the October one.
Yes, I have been keeping up with all the threads which explain this, but they are also littered with hints that one is coming and have been since I joined the forum 20 months ago. Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Ascot Show, late October 2021 has been dropped. At the time of writing the 2022 is live.
Still racing at Ascot this year. You tell me?

There’s been speculation for a lot longer than that - but absolutely no indication that it is anything other than speculation. I get the impression it is mostly if not wholly fuelled by wishful thinking!

Thanks @Douglas, I’ve mailed the group of friends I was planning to visit Ascot with to tell them the news.

That’s possible, but statements like this from Charlie Henderson add fuel to the fire.

I’ve been asked for example about the 272 on many occasions, and while not confirming anything, at times like these I always remember the phrase ‘the best things in life take time, but are always worth the wait

Anyway, not looking to turn this into yet another 272 discussion. I’ll just look at what’s available if and when I am looking for a change.

Fair enough - that does seem to be a hint…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.