Uniti Atom HE - firmware update - Error code 315

Hi,

I bought a Uniti Atom Headphone Edition, as my dealer said, it did prompt to install an update. Once it did complete the download, it did a reboot and … I’ve got “Error code 315”, let’s say, that having an error code with a “frozen unit” that is brand new, wasn’t fun. After few minutes, I did power off the unit, waited 5 min. and power it on again. It did complete the firmware update, reboot, and now it works.

What does mean “Error code 315”? Should I did something, should I reinstall the firmware (If yes, how I can do this)?

thanks for your help and have a nice day
Sylvain

If it has completed the update and you have rebooted (did you do a power plug out - wait - power plug back in, restart?) and all is well then I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

1 Like

Hi,
Actually, I was unable to power it off (with the button).
yes, I did a power off by doing a power plug out, and power plug back in. Finally it did restart.

up to now, yes it work, connect to usb key, NAS, … and play music.

thanks for your help
Sylvain

Congrats with your Atom HE it’s a great unit.

I had the same error 315 on my NDX 2 when I did the update. Naim couldn’t tell what error 315 was. In my case the error repeated in the next few days when I had to unplug and restart it. My NDX 2 was 30 days old. It is with Naim Canada/US right now for repair. I’ll let you know what I find out when it’s completed.

Can you tell me if you run your Atom HE wired or WiFi connected? Thanks

Hi,

at the time I did the firmware update and I’ve got the error 315, the Atom HE was WIFI connected. Once I unplugged it from the wall and plug it back, it was wired connected with an ethernet cable to my wifi router, and this point it did start properly. Since then, it’s working fine (with wifi and wired).

Sylvain

thanks. I has only few hours of break-in and it sounds good, I expect it will sound great after hundred hours playing.

Sylvain

1 Like

Thanks for the info sylvain! Have a Happy New Year!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.