Uniti Atom sound quality

I don’t know either but one would hope that Naim Unitis and smaller Focals work together. However, as always it depends on ears and room. @airedog had the 816 Chora floorstanders with the Atom and liked it. (Personally, I didn’t like the Kanta 3 and Sopra 3, but it’s a different thing)

I haven’t heard the Lumina 2 but recently many forum members have taken a liking to Sonus Faber with Naim, me included,

and others in this thread (and other threads if you search for Sonus Faber)

2 Likes

So in fact 18 m2 are 18 square meters? Because 2,5 X 7= 17,5 .

The SF Lumina 2 is a very sweet speaker for the price. Love them! But the Atom still needs a decent cable and the speakers some decent feet imo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I will thinking about your advice!

My room is 6x3 m = 18 m2

1 Like

I did get an astounding deal on my Focal 816 towers, but they sound great to me. I added the Isoacoustic Gaia III which improved them also. The were great with the Atom also. I’m sure the 806 bookshelves would be worth a listen.

1 Like

This guy sells NAC A5 and is in Poland. Perhaps an easier buy for you.

Thanks, but I need more time for research…:wink:

Another cheap tweak is to buy squash balls, cut them in half and put them under your speakers. Very cheap experiment and you can buy them in different colours. :grin:

1 Like

I wondered if it was a ‘man cave’. :grin:

1 Like

Guys, any impressions with Chord Shawline X…?? A local dealer recommended them for the Atom…?

Thanks,

No experience with the Shawline X, but if you ask me it is quite similar to the Rumour with an extra braid of protection … I’ve used the Rumour for quite some time, very nice cable which I can really recommend!

1 Like

Just in case …

1 Like

I already saw this topic :wink: …but thanks

1 Like

I have the Shawline X with the Nova feeding a pair of Dali Rubicon 6 and can’t fault them, the high frequencies can be quite harsh occasionally but I blame the recording and the ribbon tweeter.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

The Rubicon’s are great speakers… :wink:

1 Like

I have the atom with the focal 906 aria’s and they sound brilliant to me so I would definitely try the focal 806 chora and see

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.