Uniti Core Backup - replay on other Naim Equipment

I have backups of my Uniti Core on a NAS Drive (Synology) and also on a 2TB SSD drive, which I keep up to date. I believed that I could take my SSD backup to my French property, where I have a Uniti Atom, and use it to listen to my music collection via the USB input, but I just get ‘no result’.
How do I create a copy of my Unity Core on a portable SSD that I can then take abroad and listen to on my Atom? The music was all ripped as WAV files, but I am not that fussed about the metadata.

Ideally you want FLAC, not WAV, but the WAVs should still play. It’s just that the metadata may not be visible. I wonder if the drive you use was formatted correctly?

Have you examined the files on a computer to check that they are intact?

Are you able to connect the SSD to a laptop/computer successfully and see all the contents?

Strangely enough, I was able to see it on the computer when I first created the backup, but having just retried this, the SSD does not appear!! Could well be the issue. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.