Uniti Core Ripping Problem

Recently my Uniti Core is unable to download any metadata’s when ripping a CD. This is happening on all CDs. I have tried unplugging the unit and restarting the unit. Nothing works to correct this problem. I have ripped many CDs and stored in a NAS with no problems in the past. The CD records and playback is fine but unable to get metadata Any help is appreciated…

Have you tried deleting a cd that ripped OK recently, then ripping again…some times new cd’s take an age to get their metadata loaded on Rovi etc

I have noticed recently with my UnitiServe that CDs rip OK but don’t have artist, album or track information. I have to go back and add these manually vis n-Serve.

Not sure if this is the same problem the OP has but it is a bit annoying.

Are you sure that the Core is connected to the internet ?

1 Like

Exactly same thing happened (and yes, I think it is very strange) to me, twice recently after the app updates, which I appreciate shouldn’t have any affect.
A soft reset cured it instantly both times - but that clearly isn’t working for you.
But yes, I am assuming that @PBenny is correct, that somehow it had become disconnected from the Internet. Even if other devices are still fine a reboot of your router might do the trick.

You are having the same exact problem that I am having. Makes me think that this is a Naim software problem.

Yes my Uniti Core is hardwired to my network and thus the Internet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.