Uniti exchange program

UK or GB?

That is what is the status of Northern Ireland, are the offers available there?

.sjb

In most other countries it is hardly worth the cost of the extra admin for a distributor to set it up. To few units sold. I have written my unit off and marked it for recycling. And this is another thing - I wish Naim did it like Apple where I can send any old Apple product I can’t sell second-hand or is not worth repairing to Apple to do a decent rectycling or simply make sure bad components inside dont just end up in nature.

1 Like

It says “This promotion is valid for UK customers only

Often distributors will take in any old and unwanted Naim kit.

Glad to see you are back on form

:+1: :+1: :+1:

best wishes

Ian

It’s program. US won the war :slight_smile:

Where’s my :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

It’s programme. England wrote the English language.

3 Likes

I think that particular ‘England’ is long gone…

Personally, I am OK either way… :smile:

(and it was prob taken from french anyways…)

2 Likes

Old chap. It did come from the French.
I bet you spell orthopedic as orthopaedic

And call French fries, chips.

2 Likes

Origin is Latin via Greek.

IMG_0872

4 Likes

Like the French stole the the Cambridge burnt cream and called it crème brûlée :grin:

Well - deal done, UnitiServe serial sent, Core on the way.

Have cleared a slot for it next to NAS. Think we’ll use it exclusively over ethernet (uPnP) since controlling via naim app would be a faff.

Expensive ripper, but SWMBO will be pleased with the convenience.

4 Likes

Well, I’ve just traded my Uniti 2 for an Atom HE at Loud and Clear, the fabulous Glasgow Naim dealer. The Atom is plugged via a rather jazzy Chord interconnect into mighty 135s, then B&W 800 Signature speakers (the ones with the Abbey Road advert), and I can tell you that the new Atom is terrific! Much superior to the Uniti 2, with a sharper, more forward presence. Also looks great, lovely screen, much faster on Tidal etc. All in all, quite a bargain in Naim terms.

9 Likes

Congratulations from a fellow Glaswegian, Loud and Clear customer and Atom HE owner, great little headphone amp/streamer, enjoy.

Hurrah for Loud and Clear! here’s the main system, courtesy of L&C over the years, except the Linn which is from 1985 Russ Andrew in Edinburgh…

V best, ADRIAN

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.