Uniti nova - error Code 4-1-3

Hi everyone
Apologies if this Topic has been debated previously but did a search and didn’t find the solution for my problem
Last Friday I tried to update my uniti nova but the firmware just crashed and I got stuck (more than 12h) with a frozen screen saying uptade.
After that I unplugged the power cable and plug it in again and since then, I get the error power button blinking 4-1-3
I’ve tried to do the factory reset but it doesn’t seem to help.
While powering on, the screen already shows a new picture (I assume from the update)
Really need your help.
Thanks in advance

I would contact your dealer or naim support.

How long have you powered it down for? I’d physically unplug the power and speakers overnight, then reconnect and power up with a factory reset.

I found a couple of threads (I’ve a lot of practice using the search engine here to track things down), as you’ll see from @andrewngu’s response in the thread below it’s a loose ribbon cable.

1 Like

The new

Hi Mike,

Yes I did that already unfortunately It has been all disconnect (power plug, speaker cable and others)

Actually, I’ve bumped into this thread but In my case, i don’t believe is a ribbon cable.
The uniti nova has been laying still for a long time.
This error happen after the update.
All I did was unplug the power cable.
Can’t believe a ribbon cable got loose just by unplugging and plugging the power chord again.

1 Like

Aparently doesn’t look like I have a choice.
But won’t be happy if something is charged because all this happened after the update

Have you tried unplugging it from the wall, leaving it for a while and then plugging in again and restarting the update? It would be very odd for an update to brick the Nova.

Not from the wall indeed.
Gonna try that and see what happen
Thanks

Leave it completely unplugged for five minutes.