Uniti Nova speaker cables

Thanks all and sorry to OP for semi hi-jacking the thread!

Ordered the Tellurium Q Black II as they can be here before Christmas so I can have some good listening sessions until early January

Back on topic…

There are a number of cables that are good with Naim electronics:

NAC-A5
DNM Resolution
Witch Hat N2
Witch Hat Phantom
Tellurium Q Black
And one that cannot be named here, designed by a former designer at Tellurium Cables

As you can see plenty of differing views, as Focal and Naim share common ownership it might pay you to ask the dealer for his advice. I use Chord on my speakers as I found the Naim speaker cable very stiff and unfriendly in a domestic environment.

Other views are available

I use Chord Epic SuperTwin with my Star and Neat Xplorers

Interested to know how the cables affect the low end bass.

I’ve heard good things about the Tellurium black cables. But upon further investigation I don’t think they have distributors in Canada yet.

I did manage to find a distributor in Canada for Tellurium in Montreal, I hope they have a local dealer in Toronto. Sounds like the Tellurium Blacks are worth an audition.

1 Like

Sounds like I should also consider adding the Chord Odyssey cables to my list. Until I visited this thread I was not aware of the NAIMs sensitivity to cables with certain inductance/capacitance characteristics.

I don’t know the kind of prices you will be quoted for the likes of Tellurium in Canada but you do have the option to order from the UK as some of the major cable sellers deliver to Canada, might be worth checking the costs.

I didn’t put Odyssey down as it doesn’t really meet the ideal electrical characteristics (this information is approximated from calculations based on it’s construction details as Chord won’t tell anyone what it’s measured parameters are).

Having said that some people do find it satisfactory and their preference, particularly with the integrated amps and the Unity products.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.