Uniti Nova

While you are right generally, “all” is taking it too far.

As @Suedkiez says. This album for example:

1 Like

Yes it goes digital to analog to vinyl , on vinyl analog to digital on the Nova and then digital to analog again.

It’s like being on The Magic Roundabout

Funny thing is , when you listen to vinyl being replayed on the Nova you can’t tell it’s been altered in this way

6 Likes

I run a P10 into a Nova and find it immensely enjoyable.

3 Likes

Absolutely, I was so impressed with how the LP12 sounded into the Nova DESPITE the digitisation it just rekindled the vinyl bug, at least for a few years. (repeating myself it seems…)

2 Likes

The ADC on the Unitis is really good, run my ClearAudio TT into mine sounds fab. I tried a different ADC recently as was experimenting getting my TT output into Roon to use its multiroom, it worked but definitely not all ADC’s are made equal.

2 Likes

I had my twenty year old CDX2 recently serviced and converted to a transport only, in other words making sure the Nova got the signal direct from the Naim player.

Whilst the ADC is excellent on the Nova, fed direct the Nova seems to go up a gear , either way I am very, very happy with the Nova

1 Like

It’s probably clear why, but the 2 things missing from the Uniti Atom/Nova are:

1 - Digital out to use them as a streaming source to an external DAC

2 - Ability to add an external PSU

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.