Uniti-Serve SSD - Artists missing - disconnect and reconnect stores and shares?

Went to listen to some music today only to discover the the Serve is no longer seeing approximately a third of my 600 odd artists / 2,500 albums. As far as I can make out, it is complete Artist collections that it is not seeing, not individual/random albums by artists. For example my entire Aztec Camera collection of eight albums is missing but I can still see them on the NAS, which would indicate it is an indexing problem. I’ve re-scanned both Store and Shares but it has not made any difference.

I seem to recall having this problem once in the past and my dealer solved it by disconnecting and reconnecting the Store and Shares. Unfortunately it is a Saturday evening here and they won’t be open until Monday (and strictly speaking are no longer a Naim dealer). Does anyone have a guide on how to do this? I’ve looked at the Reference Manual and the topic does not appear to be covered.

I am using the n-serve app for Mac but can also use the Browser Dashboard if required.

Managed to sort it out via re-scanning and rebooting the app. Definitely easier than last time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.