Uniti Star CD player doesn't play

Hello
I bought recently a second-hand Uniti Star from 2023. I made tests (streaming, CDs playing) with the seller at his place and everything worked perfectly well.
Then I brought the Uniti Star at my home and plugged everything: since then, I exclusively used music streaming with Spotify and I’m very happy.
Yet, yesterday I wanted to try for the 1st time to insert a CD but nothing happened!
The CD was trapped inside the CD player and I had to use the manual extraction to get it out.
I turned off the Uniti Star, waited 20 sec, than turned it on, then made the test again: this time, the CD was in and the CD player menu appeared but I wasn’t unable to read the CD. Nothing happened, as if the device was not able to recognize the CD. So I tested it with different CDs and same result, except for one: the CD player mode was on and I could see a screen as if the CD was about to start… but nothing happened.
Question 1: Do you have any idea of what is the issue and I could fix it?
Question 2: the Uniti Star is connected to my home wifi. Every evening I switch off the wifi then turn it on in the morning. Do you think this “Wifi on/off” thing can have an impact on the Uniti Star?
Many thanks in advance!
Lambi

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.