Update from NAC 52 to NAC 52?

When you say ‘this change’ do you mean you got a Naim black 52 Burndy to replace a grey Naim 52 Burndy?

Correct - the newer one will also need a service some day. Last service is 2016. But mine hast not been serviced since 1995 - not been recapped since 1995… a service / check-up had been done by naim in 2018

We are planning a Trip to Wales… no joke.
I have no idea … is it nearby :slight_smile:
This can be a perfect plan… I have a picture in mind with myself sitting in the plane with NAC 52 in my lap fighting the flight assistant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, if you parachute out of the plane about half an hour before landing in Wales you’ll be able to land directly on the roof of Class A’s workshop in Derbyshire!

Do internet search for “Class A Naim HiFi Sheffield” to see exact address and details of Darran’s excellent business.

1 Like

Have checked it already… I need a parachute - this is correct … will try to re-plan the trip location. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know about the excellent reputation of class A. My 135 had fresh Class a service - its like a premium badge one a wine bottle :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could do that - I do it every time, when there has been some time not listening to music, when the first tone is coming out of the LS… wow…

But on the other hand there is this addiction driving to the situation, when a new component comes in and in comparison it is soo much better (sometimes it is only a bit better or different)… Sorry - it is drifting into philosophy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.