Vertere Redline Interconnect

I’d be interested to know how you get on with the Din to XLR…

1 Like

Okay !
You know how when something is right you get it straight away . The Vertere redline Four Pin to XLR Hi-cap to Nap 250 cable is one of those things .
Downside. none .
Upside . in no particular order .
An increase in detail , extra Guitars . A big improvement in musicality and phrasing , trumpets sound more like trumpets , vocals have more emotion and texture . The cable is sweet without sounding soft or sugary . Dynamics are better without sounding hash . It’s very neutral but also good at reproducing our old friend Pitch Rhythm and Timing . Along with the micro dynamics that make music more real .
Yeah I bought one .
And I have ordered a four Pin to five Pin for my Pre-fix / Supercap to Nac 282 .

3 Likes

It’s very good !

1 Like

I’m told the Redline Din to XLR I have is a new improved version of the original Din to XLR Redline . I had not heard the last version and can see nothing new when looking at the cable so I can only assess it on it’s own . It’s a great cable .
As I have already said the published journalist reviews are all very similar in their description of performance and and I recognise this cable from those reviews .