Vinyl / Cd store

Just a quick heads up for anyone in the Spalding area…have just visited Uptown Vinyl Records…based at the Baytree Garden Centre near to Spalding…they claim to be one of if not the largest shops in the country.
Never seen so much vinyl and cd ‘s in one place…a good place to spend some time browsing…they also have a selection of dvd’s and books…all with the added attraction of a large garden center if you are into gardening will definitely pay another visit.
Steve.

1 Like

We go on ‘Vinyl Safari’s’ there every once in a while Steve. Last time was about 5 weeks ago and, as always, cost me a not inconsiderable amount of £’s🤦🏻‍♂️
However, the value is undeniable. I got 6 good quality Opera box sets for less than £60 as well as several🫣 other albums and CD’s…
Definitely worth a visit, but we don’t go more then 3 or 4 times a year.

Are there any other places you could recommend in your neck of the woods ?…we are based in Lincoln so not too far for us.
Also found another place in Lincoln…Imagine Records…
On Newport in Lincoln,not far from the Bailgate historic area.
Steve.

Hi Steve, you could try the following places:
Vinyl Attraction in Newark (Proprietor Tony)
Music Box in Wisbech (Proprietor Dave)
Mike’s Records in The Warehouse - Setchy, Kings Lynn
All do both new and pre loved.
Mike’s is mostly preloved and is based in the Antique Centre called The Warehouse.
Dave’s shop is small but his stock is huge and not all in the shop. He’s definitely worth talking to though.
Last Wednesday was my first visit to Vinyl Attraction. He also has lots of stock not in the shop, but will supply what you need if you give him notice and he has it in his storage unit.
Hope these are of interest and happy hunting😉

Many thanks QS…!..will report back in due course.
Steve.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.